Get your Spring 2019 Certificate of Completion and CRM/IGP credits!

Thank you for joining us for the Throwback Semester of Spring 2019! Now that all of the classes have been completed, it’s time to get your Certificate of Completion and course credit codes again. Fill out the Certificate Request Form to receive a copy of your Certificate and any CRM or IGP credit codes you apply for. Remember that the credit codes expire after 60 days, so don’t delay!

ATTENTION: ICRM has changed their policy on course pre-approval and credit codes. They are no longer approving any courses that last less than two hours. As a result, this semester, we are no longer able to offer the one-for-one class/credit deal. Instead, we’re offering one code for all five classes, which you can submit to ICRM to receive 5 credits. If you wish to receive your CRM code, but have not watched or attended all five classes of the Spring 2019 semester, please watch the classes you missed before submitting your credit request. You can find the class recordings at this post. If you have not watched or attended all five classes, we are unable to send you the code for five credits.

Once you submit your request, please wait up to ten days for your certificate to arrive at the email address you gave us in the request form. If you haven’t received your certificate by the end of the ten days, email rmu@feith.com and someone will get back to you.

If you have any feedback, questions, or information you’d like to discuss with us, we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us at rmu@feith.com or post to the Community Forum here.

Don’t forget to spread the RMU word and to keep an eye out for the email to sign up for the 2019 Fall Semester!

Have a wonderful summer, and we’ll see you back in class in September.

how long does it take to process the request for a certificate?

Hi Pamela,

We’ve actually been able to cut down the response time to within 10 days of your request! If you haven’t received your certificate by the end of the ten days, please email rmu@feith.com and someone will get back to you.

Thanks,
Natanya

How long before I receive my certificate with my ICRM & IG credits listed on the certificate?

Hello Tamyra,

It will take up to ten days for your certificate to arrive at the email address you gave us in the request form. The information for the CRM and IGP credits will be in the body of the email.

Thanks!
Natanya

Thank you, Natanya for letting me know about the waiting time.

Good Morning, I have a question in regards with the CIP credits. Last semester I was able to get those credits, did AIMS changed their policies too? Thank you so, much Mia

Hi Isabella,

You should still be able to apply for those using these classes on the AIIM website.

So i have to send the certificate and the list of classes to AIMS? Thanks

There should be a spot on the AIIM CIP portal to fill out your request for credits, and you would fill in the classes you attended.

hi i want to start a class as its when am joining

Hi Richard,

For the CIP credits, I’m being asked to provide a proof of attendance. How do we go about getting that if we watched the RMU classes after they were presented?

Thanks!

Hi Rachel,

You just need to request a certificate through the RMU certificate form.

We will be doing our last run of certififcates in about a week, so if you put in now you should receive your proof of attendance fairly soon.

Thank you

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi Richard,

Have the certificates gone out yet?

Regards,

Rachel

My apologies. We’re a bit understaffed this summer.

I’ll have it out to you today.

Oh no worries! I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t sent because if it was then I may have deleted it. :frowning: